TUNING & BRAKES
The brakes are the most important feature your vehicle can have. Without a safe, sure-stopping ability, your car should not be on the road.
Our mechanics can:
- Replace worn pads and linings
- Turn or cut rotors and/or drums
- Adjust and bleed the system
- Repack wheel bearings
Your engine will not run properly without adequate lubrication. By changing your oil every 3,000 miles you will eliminate excess wear on your engine and improve gas mileage.
We perform the following:
- Refill with the required quality of top grade oil- Install new oil filter
- Lubricate chassis
- Inspect all belts, hoses, and the air cleaner
- Add winter protected windshield washer fluid
- Check tire pressure
WHEELS & SUSPENSION
A routine inspection of your suspension system is important in order to maintain the stability and safety of your vehicle.
If necessary we will replace:
- Struts- Shocks
- Control Arms
- Ball Joints
- Tie Rods
- Steering Rack
Don't forget the maintenance! Regular Maintenance is key to your car's health, and saving you money by catching any damage before it becomes too costly. At Spiro's Energy & Automotive Repair you can be sure our experienced technicians have the training, experience and skills to handle all types of repairs and maintenance on your vehicle.